Most WordPress sites can be migrated using the All-in-One WP
Migration plugin. This method may fail if WordPress is too big, out of
date or has too many different plugins. So we recommend updating WordPress and
deleting unnecessary plugins, templates and content before migrating.
- Clean and update WordPress to the original website.
- Install a clean new WordPress on our web hosting. This can be done with one
click directly from Administration → My Domains → (select your domain) →
- Install the All-in-One WP Migration plugin into the
WordPress of the original website.
- Once the installation is complete, activate the plugin and click
EXPORT > EXPORT – TO FILE to download the export file to
- Install the All-in-One WP Migration plugin on the clean
WordPress you installed on our web hosting.
- In the administration of the WordPress that you have newly installed on our
webhost, select IMPORT > IMPORT – FROM FILE and select
the saved export file on your computer.
- The import should be done and you should be done.
More details, including a video with instructions, can be found on the plugin